While performing Workflow Infrastructure Configuration, you might face the following exception:
The user account entered for the workflow execution account is not valid. Confirm that the account exists and is enabled.
Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:
1. Click System administration > Setup > System > System service accounts.
2. Specify the Workflow execution account in the form.
3. Click OK.
Once you have specified the workflow execution account then you should be able to perform the Workflow infrastructure configuration using the wizard.
System administrators often need to know how many AX client sessions are connected to AOS server for multiple reasons:
1. View all the existing client sessions to AOS server
2. End existing client sessions to AOS server
3. Reject new client sessions
4. Accept new client sessions
To perform such jobs, navigate to System administration >> Common >> Users >> Online users
Client sessions tab:
1. Clicking End sessions terminates selected sessions in the grid
2. Online users show connected users to AOS server.
Server instances tab:
1. Clicking Reject new clients rejects any new connections requested to AOS server
2. Clicking Accept new clients allows users to establish client connections to AOS server
Further, we can also see existing server sessions to AOS server by querying SQL table SysServerSessions in which active sessions are identified by 1 in Status field: