Muhammad Anas Khan is a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for Microsoft Dynamics AX. He has 6 years of professional experience in software development and 4 years of Microsoft Dynamics AX development experience. Currently he works for Mazik Global, a Microsoft Gold Partner, as a Dynamics AX Technical Consultant.
Apart from his current employment, he also works for Packt Publishing, a global tech publisher, to volunteer as a Technical Reviewer for their latest books on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3. Further, he also delivers technical training to professionals willing to gain expertise on Dynamics AX. His Dynamics AX technical blog has been listed in the Top 25 Dynamics AX blogs globally where he shares his technical expertise with the Dynamics community.
• Work in a team based environment with minimum supervision required. Follow Scrum software development methodology for quick product delivery. Prioritize work during multi-tasking, escalate risks and communicates work status updates with project stakeholders.
• Communicate with functional consultants, business analysts to get the functional requirements of product features to develop.
• Analyze requirements, give work estimates in terms of story points as per Scrum methodology and document and share technical design with project stakeholders.
• Design, develop, test, debug and maintain work artifacts during the whole project lifecycle.
• Build new features and perform customizations for Dynamics AX using MorphX IDE and Visual Studio 2010.
• Integrate Dynamics AX with third-party applications, web sites, intranet sites and SharePoint using Application Integration Framework (AIF).
• Develop customized SSRS reports for Dynamics AX and integrate them with Role centers in AX and Dashboards in SharePoint for business intelligence.
• Develop new and modify standard workflows in Dynamics AX.
• Develop new and modify standard batches in Dynamics AX.
• Develop new and modify standard cubes in Dynamics AX to develop OLAP reports and then integrate them in Role centers in AX and dashboards in SharePoint for business intelligence.
• Implement enterprise-wide role-based security for user authentication and authorization.
• Maintain project code using TFS as source code management tool throughout project lifecycle.
• Install, configure, upgrade, migrate and deploy Dynamics AX in different environments.
• Microsoft Dynamics AX Installation and Configuration
• Microsoft Dynamics AX Designing, Customization and Development
• Microsoft Dynamics AX Batch Framework
• Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Portal Development
• Microsoft Dynamics AX AIF Document Services
• Microsoft Dynamics AX AIF Custom Services
• Microsoft Dynamics AX Workflow
• Microsoft Dynamics AX SSRS Reporting
• Microsoft Dynamics AX Business Intelligence Cubes
• Microsoft Dynamics AX Power View Reporting
• Microsoft Dynamics AX Unit Test Framework
• Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 implementations for R2 & R3
• Team Foundation Server
• Dynamics AX 2012
• Dynamics AX 2012 R2
• Dynamics AX 2012 R2 CU7
• Dynamics AX 2012 R3
• Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8
• Accounts payable
• Accounts receivable
• Human resources
• Procurement and sourcing
• Product information management