The purpose of this document is to illustrate how we can develop AIF custom service.
Ability to integrate Dynamics AX with external systems.
Application Integration Framework has been configured to process inbound and outbound messages.
- Create a data contract class.
- Use [DataContractAttribute(‘Name’)] attribute to indicate class represents data contract.
- Use [DataMemberAttribute(‘Name’)] attribute to indicate method represents data member.
- Use [AifCollectionTypeAttribute] attribute to define parameter and return types.
- Create a service class.
- Set RunOn property of class to Server.
- Create a method attributed with [SysEntryPointAttribute(true)] to designate it as a service operation.
- The boolean parameter of attribute defines whether AOSAuthorization property of tables will be checked or not in this method.
- Create a service contract by creating service node.
- Add service operation.
- Create a service group for the basic inbound port.
- Deploy the service group.
- The inbound port created must be activated now.